A Day at the Grove
- Meet & Greet and play based learning
PROGRESSIVE BREAKFAST BUFFER
- Grove Mind – Children transition into their own rooms to begin programmed learning
- Grove Fruit Market – children collect their fruit ready for morning tea.
- Grove Compass – Children tend to the gardens and petting farm (feeding, collecting eggs etc.)
PROGRESSIVE MORNING TEA
- Grove Theory Program – Children interact with numerous programmed/spontaneous activities to extend on their overall interests and strengts through indoor/outdoor play
- Grove Expression – Activities including visual arts, drama dance and music
- Grove Heart – Acknowledgement to Country, Yarning circle (children collaborate on thoughts, ideas and interests, encouraging reciprocal, respectful and honest interactions)
- Grove Theory Program – Children engage in numerous interst-based activities (creative, literacy, mathematics, science & nature, technology and much more) these are programmed and spontaneous activities to extend children’s overall development.
- Grove Body – Martial Arts lesson, outdoor gross motor development, or fitness programm
We encourage the children to make healthy and independent choices, as they serve their own food
- Grove Wellness – Children are involved in quiet yoga or meditation to wind down for rest time
- Rest time/independent reading/quiet time – Children are encouraged to rest quietly with a book and soft relaxing music is played
- Grove Mind – Interest-based school readiness experiences are implemented
- Grove Body – Children participate in various health and fitness experiences e.g. healthy cooking master class, martial arts etc.
PROGRESSIVE AFTERNOON TEA
- Grove Compass – Children are free to explore the outdoor natural environment
- Grove Wellness – A smooth transition from outdoor to indoor play through stretches, yoga or meditation
PROGRESSIVE LATE SNACK BUFFET
continued with free play learning experiences
- Friendly Farewell